There are many definitions of corporate responsibility, and in truth, it is probably impossible to find a strict definition to suit all companies and their activities, however fastforward research have taken the definition of - measuring it’s commercial activities against integrity, fairness and respect for individuals.
These attributes are reflected in brand values, and manifest themselves practically in the following ways:
Members of marketing research professional bodies; MRS, BHBIA, EphMRa, PBIRG;
-These bodies have codes of conduct with which we abide that express responsibilities towards clients and market research respondents.
Meeting national standards for effective investment in people;
- Investor in People award 2000, 2003, 2006, 2010 & 2013.
Health & Safety;
- e.g. recently formalising a new policy regarding personal safety for travelling research executives.
Flexible working practices;
- Reflecting family responsibilities – work/life balance and other personal issues.
- Endeavouring to ensure that patients find the experience of being a medical marketing research respondent a positive one;
1. Using our considerable experience in this area to inform and manage client expectations.
2. Engaging professional counselling skills when appropriate and providing onsite relevant patient support and information.
Committed to minimising our impact on the environment;
- Using resources responsibly.
- Recycling wherever possible.